Starch Mix Salad.
Starch Mix Salad is choices healthy is anything all of us want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, starch mix salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Starch Mix Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Starch Mix Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have starch mix salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Starch Mix Salad:
- Get of Yam.
- Prepare of banana.
- Get of Spam.
- Make ready of sweet corn.
- Get of butter bean.
- Take of chili pepper.
- Get of onion.
- Make ready of eslion.
- Make ready of Small piece of salt fish.
- Make ready of Twisted macaroni.
- Take of Butter.
- Make ready of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Starch Mix Salad:
- Add minced yam in boiling water and banana ; then put macaroni, spam and salt fish in a separate pot of water.
- Cut up onion, eslion and pepper and add dem in the heated oil; then you add the sweet corn n the butter bean in the pot.
- Mix the ingredients in step 1and2 after they have bean prepared; then add mayonnaise to the mix.
- And thats it your finished.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food starch mix salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!