Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style.
Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style is eating natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Brookes, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken noodles + chicken feet: indonesian street style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken noodles + chicken feet: indonesian street style using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style:
- Take 500 gr of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready 250 gr of Chicken Feet.
- Make ready 500 gr of Fresh Noodles.
- Get 5 tbsp of Kecap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce).
- Get 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready to taste of Regular Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of White pepper.
- Get of Some water.
- Make ready of Ground Spices.
- Make ready 10 cloves of Shallot.
- Make ready 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corriander Seeds.
- Take 3 of Candlenuts.
- Prepare 1.5 cm of Turmeric.
- Get 1.5 cm of Ginger.
- Make ready of Other Spices.
- Take 2 of Lemongrasses (bashed).
- Make ready 4 cm of Galangal (bashed).
- Get 3 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Indonesian Bay Leaves (Daun Salam).
- Get of Garlic Oil.
- Make ready 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Make ready 90 ml of Cooking Oil/Neutral Oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Noodles + Chicken Feet: Indonesian Street Style:
- Boil the chicken feet until tender for 20-30 minutes and rinse them..
- Put all of the ground spices into food processor with an addition of some water, blitz them until smooth..
- Heat up the oil, and fry the ground spices until the water evaporates.
- Put in the galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and Indonesian bay leaves. Fry with the ground spices until fragrant.
- Put in the chicken breast and cook until it changes color, and then put the chicken feet in..
- Add some water until it covers the chicken and the feet..
- Add the sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce, then simmer until the liquid is reduced halfway (around 20-30 minutes)..
- After the liquid is reduced, your chicken and chicken feet mixture is ready to be served with the noodles..
- For the garlic oil, chop your garlics and simmer them in the cooking oil on low heat..
- Simmer the oil until the garlic becomes golden brown and your garlic oil should be ready to be used..
- Boil a portion of fresh noodles until you get the right texture (about 2 mins), and strain them..
- Mix the noodle with 1 tbsp of garlic oil and 0.5 tbsp of soy sauce..
- Put the chicken and chicken feet on top of the noodle and it is ready to be served!.
- You can also add some bok choy, pickled cucumber, or fried wonton skin as well..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken noodles + chicken feet: indonesian street style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!