Methi pulav is eating natural is something all of us want to do, although it is hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, methi pulav. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Methi pulav is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Methi pulav is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook methi pulav using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi pulav:
- Get of methi leaves.
- Take of basmati rice.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of Boiled 1 potato, 2 carrots and beans.
- Make ready of coconut.
- Take of ghee.
- Get of Cardamom.
- Take of cloves.
- Take of cinnamon stick.
- Get of poppy seeds.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Prepare of green peas.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- Get of bisibelebath powder.
- Prepare of green chilli.
- Take of Cashews.
- Take of lemon concentrated.
Steps to make Methi pulav:
- Soak basmati rice in water for at least 30 minutes. Soak more time for better texture.
- In a pan take ghee + cumin seeds + bay leaf + cinnamon stick. Sauté for awhile and ginger garlic paste and onions and sauté until it turns golden brown.
- In a mixer take coconut + coriander leaves + poppy seeds+ cardamom + cloves + green chilli and grind a rough mixture.
- Now add methi leaves to the pan and sauté for few minutes. Add the mixture from step 2 here and mix well..
- Now add half boiled vegetables + green peas salt + cashews + bisibele bath powder + lemon. Once it boils add soaked basmati rice and add equal proportion of water and cook for 20 minutes in medium flame..
- Serve it hot with salad.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food methi pulav recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!