Creamy Chicken Kabocha.
Creamy Chicken Kabocha is eating natural and organic is something we all want to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Corydon, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy chicken kabocha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Chicken Kabocha is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Chicken Kabocha is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy chicken kabocha using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Kabocha:
- Make ready 250 gr of chicken fillet, diced.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Take 1/3 of kabocha (about 300-400 grams, deseeded, sliced thinly (no need to peel the skin).
- Take 4 of flowering shallot stalks, sliced (you can also use leek or spring onion).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered broth.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mace.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cooking cream.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fermented garlic oil (or you can use regular oil).
- Make ready 1 tsp of fermented garlic (you can use fresh ones, but double the portion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Kabocha:
- Stir-fry the chicken with fermented garlic and the oil until the chicken becomes golden brown..
- Add onion, kabocha slices, flowering shallot, water, and stir occasionally. When the kabocha is a bit soft, add powdered broth, black pepper, and mace. Stir occasionally..
- When the kabocha is soft and the chicken is firm, add cooking cream. Stir and correct the taste if necessary..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy chicken kabocha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!