Old Fashioned is choices natural and organic is something all of us want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, old fashioned. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Old Fashioned is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Old Fashioned is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have old fashioned using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned:
- Prepare of old style hotdogs.
- Take of sauerkraut.
- Take of chili no beans.
- Get of hotdog buns.
- Make ready of To taste yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare of To taste Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Make ready of To taste chow chow.
- Get of water for steaming.
- Make ready of water to go with the sauerkraut.
Instructions to make Old Fashioned:
- Take 4 hotdogs and add to a skillet fry 2 minutes and turn a quarter turn. When each hotdog has turned a full rotation, add water and cover for 10 minutes to steam. Simmer the other 2 hotdogs in the sauerkraut covered for 20 minutes..
- Add mustard to the chow chow buns. Add mustard and ketchup to the all the way dogs. Heat the chili..
- Add boiled hotdogs to the mustard, ketchup buns, and the steam-fried dogs to the mustard bun..
- Add chow chow to both dogs. The mustard one is done. Add the chili and sauerkraut to the mustard, ketchup, chow chow dog. Serve I hope you enjoy!! I served this with the leftover soup I had..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food old fashioned recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!