Minestrone Soup is eating natural is whatever all of us wish to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Toye, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, minestrone soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Minestrone Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Make ready 2 cans (28 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
- Take 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Take 12 cups of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- Take 2 cup of carrots, diced.
- Take 2 cups of celery, diced.
- Make ready 2 cup of white onion, diced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Italiano seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 2 can (15 oz) of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini, diced.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- Get 1 cup of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Take 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!