Minestrone Soup is eating natural is whatever all of us wish to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minestrone Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Minestrone Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Make ready of each) diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Make ready of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Get of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- Get of carrots, diced.
- Prepare of celery, diced.
- Get of white onion, diced.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Get of dried oregano.
- Take of rosemary.
- Make ready of Italiano seasoning.
- Make ready of sea salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- Take of zucchini, diced.
- Make ready of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- Take of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Make ready of baby spinach, chopped.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!