Kidney Beans Recipe.
Kidney Beans Recipe is choices natural and organic is anything we all wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Jaisen, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kidney beans recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kidney Beans Recipe is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Kidney Beans Recipe is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kidney beans recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kidney Beans Recipe:
- Take of boiled kidney beans.
- Take of water.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Rajma masala.
- Get of chili powder.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take of Chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Kidney Beans Recipe:
- Take kidney beans in a bowl washed properly, and dip into the water for the whole night.
- Next day, put kidney beans, water, and 1 tsp salt into the pressure cooker.put on the gas for 20 -25 minutes on the medium flame until its cook.
- Heat oil in a pan, put chopped onion, ginger garlic paste. Then add tomato paste, chili, rajma masala,salt and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add boiled beans with water and on gas for 5 minutes..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and its ready to serve. You can eat with rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kidney beans recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!