Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is eating natural and organic is anything all of us want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Take 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Make ready 5 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 1 portion of chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay).
- Take 1 portion of cauliflower rice.
- Make ready 1 portion of chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork).
- Make ready 2 pinches of pre-fried shredded ginger.
- Make ready as needed of Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),.
- Get of Few drops of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil for sauteeing.
- Make ready of your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix).
- Get 1 pinch of Himalayan Black Salt (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground pepper.
Steps to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked..
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add..
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well..
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat..
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!