Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is food natural and organic is anything we all wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Get of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare of chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay).
- Take of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare of chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork).
- Prepare of pre-fried shredded ginger.
- Prepare of Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),.
- Make ready of Few drops of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Cooking oil for sauteeing.
- Make ready of your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix).
- Prepare of Himalayan Black Salt (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Ground pepper.
Steps to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked..
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add..
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well..
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat..
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!