Pad Thai is food healthy is anything we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Delrico, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pad thai. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pad Thai is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pad Thai is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pad thai using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pad Thai:
- Make ready of Thai noodles.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of small shrimps.
- Make ready of garlic; chopped.
- Prepare of shallots; chopped.
- Get of furikake.
- Take of rice vinegar.
- Take of soy souce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Take of sriracha.
- Get of bean sprouts.
- Make ready of crushed peanuts.
- Take of green onion (tails, sliced in 1 cm parts).
- Prepare of cilantro.
Steps to make Pad Thai:
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 5-7 minutes, until done..
- Rinse and add 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil. Stir. Then separate and save for later..
- After cleaning them, cook the shrimps in boiling water for 2.5 to 3 minutes..
- Heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large pan and add the chopped garlic..
- Fry the already boiled shrimps for 1 minute, more or less. Then separate and save for later..
- Scramble the 3 eggs and cook them in a pan, like normal scrambled eggs. Then separate and save for later..
- Before putting the Pad Thai together, let's make the Pad Thai sauce: add the soy sauce, the rice vinegar, the furikake, the brown sugar, the lemon juice and the sriracha in a container and mix well, until the sugar is dissolved..
- On a large pan or wok add the rest of the sesame oil and the chopped shallots. Cook them until brown..
- Add the cooked noodles and stir to mix with the shallots..
- Add the scrambled eggs and the shrimps, and stir again to mix..
- Add the Pad Thai sauce you prepared in step 7 and stir..
- Finally, just before serving, add the bean sprouts, the cilantro, the green onion tails and the crushed peanuts. Give the final stir and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pad thai recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!