Double Bean Taco Diablo.
Double Bean Taco Diablo is food healthy is whatever we all wish to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Jaruis, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, double bean taco diablo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Double Bean Taco Diablo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Double Bean Taco Diablo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook double bean taco diablo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Bean Taco Diablo:
- Get 1 of flour tortilla.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded cheese or cheese substitute.
- Prepare 1/4 of Avocado sliced or diced.
- Get 1 of Amy’s Organic Black Bean Frozen Burger (Dr. Praeger’s work well too! :-).
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Amy’s Organic Refried Pinto Beans).
- Get 2 TBSP of Salsa ( I prefer a sweet salsa like Newman’s Pineapple because it goes nicely with the heat from burger.
- Prepare of Hot sauce or Cayenne Pepper (optional).
Steps to make Double Bean Taco Diablo:
- Cook your black bean burger per instructions on box. I cook in oven..
- Heat up large pan (medium heat) put a tortilla in pan immediately top with cheese to melt, then remove to a plate..
- Layer the rest of your ingredients.
- Season to taste then devour! 😈.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food double bean taco diablo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!