Double Bean Taco Diablo.
Double Bean Taco Diablo is choices natural and organic is anything all of us would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Joyceann, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, double bean taco diablo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Double Bean Taco Diablo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Double Bean Taco Diablo is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook double bean taco diablo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Bean Taco Diablo:
- Get of flour tortilla.
- Get of shredded cheese or cheese substitute.
- Take of Avocado sliced or diced.
- Take of Amy’s Organic Black Bean Frozen Burger (Dr. Praeger’s work well too! :-).
- Get of Amy’s Organic Refried Pinto Beans).
- Take of Salsa ( I prefer a sweet salsa like Newman’s Pineapple because it goes nicely with the heat from burger.
- Make ready of Hot sauce or Cayenne Pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Double Bean Taco Diablo:
- Cook your black bean burger per instructions on box. I cook in oven..
- Heat up large pan (medium heat) put a tortilla in pan immediately top with cheese to melt, then remove to a plate..
- Layer the rest of your ingredients.
- Season to taste then devour! 😈.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food double bean taco diablo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!