Dorito Chicken Casserole. I used Rotel in place of the salsa. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. This is a casserole the whole family will love!
Cheesy Dorito Chicken Casserole is full of chopped chicken, black beans, Rotel tomatoes, and cheese with lots of crunch from crushed Dorito chips. One of my very favorite Mexican casseroles! This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!
Dorito Chicken Casserole is eating natural is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dorito chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
I used Rotel in place of the salsa. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. This is a casserole the whole family will love!
Dorito Chicken Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Dorito Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dorito chicken casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dorito Chicken Casserole:
- Get 2 cups of chicken, cooked and shredded.
- Take 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
- Make ready 1 (10 ounce) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1 can of Rotel tomatoes, drained 175 grams.
- Take 1 of large bag Doritos, medium crushed (Family Sized).
Trash food at it's finest, guys! Once upon a time, I met a man. This Dorito chicken casserole makes a perfect dinner for any night of the week. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, ground beef, salsa and cheese, all I'm all about the hearty casseroles, my family's favorites include beef noodle casserole, chicken and.
Instructions to make Dorito Chicken Casserole:
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set the oven to 350..
- Combine the shredded chicken with the cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a large bowl..
- Fold in the can of drained Rotel tomatoes and the taco seasoning..
- Crush the Doritos to medium bite sized pieces and spread 1/3 of the crushed Doritos evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish..
- Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the Dorito chips..
- Spread 1/2 the shredded cheese blend over the first creamy chicken layer..
- Repeat with a second layer of crushed chips, chicken blend and finish with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly..
- Top with any remaining shredded cheese or crushed Doritos when serving.
Our Doritos Casserole takes the familiar base of cooked onion, garlic, and ground beef and seasons it with a packet of taco seasoning. It's an easy dinnertime favorite the whole family will enjoy. Dorito chicken casserole is an easy casserole that my family loves. This is a cheesy casserole has the crunch of Doritos and the spice of rotel tomatoes. All our favorite flavors together in one dish!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dorito chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!