Thai Coconut Chicken Curry.
Thai Coconut Chicken Curry is eating healthy is something we all wish to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Conni, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, thai coconut chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Coconut Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai Coconut Chicken Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook thai coconut chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Prepare of Large handful of cilantro, stems or roots only.
- Get 4 knobs of fresh turmeric, skin peeled.
- Prepare 7 cloves of Garlic, skin peeled.
- Get 1 of large piece of ginger, skin peeled and cut into large knobs.
- Get 3 of Shallots, skin peeled and sliced in half.
- Make ready 2 stalks of Lemongrass, skin peeled and cut into short pieces.
- Make ready 5 of Thai green chilies.
- Take 4 of Serrano chilies, deseeded and split lengthwise.
- Get 3 of boneless chicken thighs (skin on).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of neutral oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of curry paste.
- Make ready 1 1/4 of cup(ish) coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli tops.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Take Handful of Basil.
- Prepare Squeeze of lime juice.
- Prepare of Coconut sugar (regular sugar works fine as well).
Steps to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- The night before, salt and pepper your chicken thighs and leave it in the fridge overnight. This dries out the chicken skin and will help create a delicious crispy chicken skin..
- In a food processor, add in the cilantro, turmeric, garlic, ginger, shallots, lemongrass, and serrano chilies. Blend into a fine paste..
- Next, give it a taste to see if you like the spicy flavor. Then add in as many or as little green thai chilies that you’d like. I choose 5 for a nice balance spicy curry paste..
- In a large skillet, cook the thighs skin side down on medium heat. Don't worry about cooking it all the way through. You really just want some nice golden brown color..
- Next, add in your curry paste and fry until super fragrant and the moisture has been fried off as well!.
- Add in a pinch of salt and pour in 1/2 cup of coconut milk and cook until the oil separates from the curry paste. Next, add in about 2 tablespoons of water just to thin it out and cook for just a couple of minutes..
- Add in coconut sugar to desired sweetness.
- Add in your broccoli tops, sugar snap peas, and diced crispy chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until you veggies are tender NOT mushy and the chicken has been cooked through..
- Lastly, add in your basil and a squeeze of lime. Serve over rice and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai coconut chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!