Instant Pot Filipino Chicken Adobo.
Instant Pot Filipino Chicken Adobo is food natural and organic is whatever all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Stevin, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot filipino chicken adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Filipino Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Instant Pot Filipino Chicken Adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot filipino chicken adobo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Filipino Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut in several small pieces.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns, roughly cracked.
- Get 3-4 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped scallions (Optional).
Steps to make Instant Pot Filipino Chicken Adobo:
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, olive oil, brown sugar, and crushed peppercorns in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Stir bay leaves into the sauce..
- Clean and cut up whole chicken is small sizes..
- Line the bottom of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) with onion slices. Place chicken on top of onions and pour vinegar-soy sauce over top. Close and lock the lid..
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build..
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- Release pressure using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Using tongs, transfer chicken to the prepared baking sheet, skin-side up. Select Sauté function and cook until sauce thickens, 3 to 5 minutes..
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high..
- Place chicken under the preheated broiler, and broil until skin is crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer thighs to a serving plate and spoon sauce over the top. Garnish with chopped scallions..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot filipino chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!