Chicken Fajitas is food natural is something we all wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fajitas using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Take 4 tablespoons of canola oil, divided.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- Make ready 1-1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips.
- Make ready 1/2 of medium sweet red pepper, julienned.
- Get 1/2 of medium green pepper, julienned.
- Take 1/2 of medium yellow pepper, julienned (optional).
- Prepare 4 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 6 of flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed.
- Take of Optional: Shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole, sliced red onions and sour cream.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas:
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours..
- While chicken is marinating, prepare and cut your peppers and onions..
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, sauté peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm..
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through..
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!