Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas. Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You'll love this spooned into soft, warm, flour tortillas. A word of advice: I sliced my chicken and fried them only a minute or two before adding everything else.
How To Make Chicken Quesadilla Subscribe to my channel and press the bell button to get notifications every time I post new. Toss your chicken with the fajita spices. Add a little oil to your big skillet and cook the chicken over Now you have your chicken fajitas made and you're ready to make the quesadillas.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is choices healthy is whatever all of us want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You'll love this spooned into soft, warm, flour tortillas. A word of advice: I sliced my chicken and fried them only a minute or two before adding everything else.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Take 8 slices of Bacon.
- Get of Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand).
- Get of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- Get of Fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- Take of Flour tortillas.
Wife, mother, photography nerd, and bacon lover! I believe that delicious meals should be. Caramelized Pineapple Chicken Quesadillas with Strawberry Salsa. Cheesy Chicken with Bacon and Avocado Quesadillas – these are incredibly delicious.
Instructions to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease..
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside..
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked..
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it..
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla..
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it..
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!