Butter Cake. A butter cake is a cake in which one of the main ingredients is butter. Butter cake is baked with basic ingredients: butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and leavening agents such as baking powder or baking soda. It is considered as one of the quintessential cakes in American baking.
Butter cake is a fairly simple cake to make, but its richness and fluffiness make it a decadent dessert for any occasion. Butter cake is the perfect base for birthday cakes, wedding cakes. Butter and eggs are what to look for in a cake recipe.
Butter Cake is food healthy is whatever all of us want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, butter cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butter Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Butter Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
A butter cake is a cake in which one of the main ingredients is butter. Butter cake is baked with basic ingredients: butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and leavening agents such as baking powder or baking soda. It is considered as one of the quintessential cakes in American baking.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook butter cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Cake:
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 sticks of Unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of plain greek yogurt.
This isn't a light froo froo cake. Since butter cakes are rich in oil, there is no need to run a knife around the sides. Invert and drop the cake onto a cake board and loosen the detachable base by tapping it lightly. This homemade butter cake recipe is fail-proof.
Instructions to make Butter Cake:
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- Lightly grease the pan (loaf pan, mini loaf pan) 8×8 or 9×9 inch square pan or round pan with some butter. Mix the flour and baking powder together and sift. Add in the salt and mix well. Set that aside..
- Use an electic hand mixer or stand mixer to beat the butter and and sugar until well combined or pale yellow in color approximately 2 minutes..
- Add in the first egg. Beat well after each addition of egg until creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes after adding each egg..
- Scrape down the sides for even mixing. Add in the vanilla extract and mix well. Fold in the flour and mix well. Add in the plain yogurt or whole milk..
- Pour the batter into the greased baking pan. Shake it lightly to distribute the cake batter evenly. Bake until golden brown and cooked, about 40 – 50 minutes. To prevent the top of the cake from over browning, cover the top of the baking pan with a sheet of aluminum foil once the cake top is set. Use a cake tester to test doneness..
- Remove it from the oven and let cool on the wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve warm..
This butter cake recipe is quite simple to make and can be tried even by beginners. Serve it however you like with sugar dusted over, whipped cream frosting, butter cream frosting or chocolate frosting. See more ideas about Butter cake, Butter cake recipe, Cake recipes. This butter cake is super moist and very easy to make.! Kids will love it and perfect for tea party.!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food butter cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!