Water Chestnut Cake.
Water Chestnut Cake is eating natural is something we all wish to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Orry, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, water chestnut cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Water Chestnut Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Water Chestnut Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook water chestnut cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Water Chestnut Cake:
- Make ready 1 kg of water chestnut.
- Get of Around two or three Rock sugar.
- Prepare 1 Bar of sugar.
- Take of Water chestnut flour.
Instructions to make Water Chestnut Cake:
- Wash peel the water chestnut.Half are pound or minced and half are cut into small cubes.Mix water chestnut with water and.mix.Make sure.no.lumps..
- In a pot add around one cup of water and let the water boil and melt the sugars.When melted slowly pour the diluted flour and keep mixing.Pour also the pound water chestnut..
- Continue mixing.dont let it stick on the pot.When you reach the thicknessbyou desired.Pour in the containers and add the diced chestnut as a toppings..
- When.finish filling up the containers.Steam it for 20 mins.Let it cool and keep in the fridge.When you are ready ti eat.Just cut into square pan fry or steam will do..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food water chestnut cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!