Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats.
Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats is eating natural and organic is anything we all wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Renny, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, carrot cake oat dog treats. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have carrot cake oat dog treats using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats:
- Get 2 cups of oats divided.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded carrots.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt (or more if needed).
Instructions to make Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 cup of the oats in a food processor and grind until it has a flour-like consistency. Place the ground oats in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the whole oats, to the bowl. Stir to combine. Add more yogurt if needed until the dough just sticks together. If too sticky, add more oats or oat flour..
- If the mixture is sticky, lightly dust the surface with flour or additional ground oats. Roll out the dough to approximately 1/4" thick. Using your desired cookie cutter, cut out the treat shapes and place them on a silicone baking mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Bake treats at 350F for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven, leaving the cookies inside, and let them sit for two hours. This will make the cookies crunchier. For soft cookies, remove them after 15-20 minutes to cool at room temperature. –>You can also make strawberry and blueberry treats as well with this recipe! 😋.
- Store soft treats in an airtight container, kept in the refrigerator, for up to 2 weeks. Hard treats can be kept at room temperature up to 3 weeks.😁 There you have it… CARROT CAKE FOR DOGS!🥕 It's also Bodhi approved! 👍.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot cake oat dog treats recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!