Banana Nut Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze.
Banana Nut Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze is eating natural and organic is whatever we all wish to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Yakima, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, banana nut cake with brown sugar glaze. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Nut Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Banana Nut Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana nut cake with brown sugar glaze using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze:
- Make ready 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 sticks of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 of . 2/3 cups sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Get 2 cups of mashed ripe bananas.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar Glaze:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped, toasted nuts.
Instructions to make Banana Nut Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze:
- In large bowl cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well..
- Mix in bananas and sour cream..
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt well then add to wet mixture. Using a spoon, gently fold mixture to incorperate flour. Do not over mix..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan..
- Gently and evenly pour batter into bundt pan. Spread evenly and tap out air bubbles..
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. If browning to much cover with foil and check at 50 minutes. If not quite done, cook until knife inserted comes out clean..
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto cooling rack to cool completely..
- When cake has cooled, in saucepan mix butter, brown sugar and milk. Simmer until sugar is melted. Stir frequently..
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and powdered sugar. Stir briskly and pour glaze over cooled cake. This glaze sets fast so work quickly. Garnish with chopped nuts. You can also use nuts in the cake instead..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana nut cake with brown sugar glaze recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!