Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour.
Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour is eating healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Garnet, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, indo marble cake with coconut flour. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indo marble cake with coconut flour using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour:
- Take 50 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of coconut flour.
- Make ready 5 of egg yolk.
- Make ready 100 ml of eggs white.
- Get 175 gr of butter.
- Make ready 150 gr of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chocolate powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of double acting baking powder.
Steps to make Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour:
- Mix the egg white until stiff, and butter, icing sugar and egg yolk.
- Add baking powder and all flour. Take 3 tbs of mixture and add the choco powder, make a little patern on top of it..
- Bake in 170 Celsius or 338 F for 50 minutes, with 6 inch round pan..
- Ready to serve❣️.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food indo marble cake with coconut flour recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!