Gateau Chocolat (Bittersweet Chocolate Cake).
Gateau Chocolat (Bittersweet Chocolate Cake) is eating natural is anything all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Antasia, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gateau chocolat (bittersweet chocolate cake). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gateau Chocolat (Bittersweet Chocolate Cake) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Gateau Chocolat (Bittersweet Chocolate Cake) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gateau chocolat (bittersweet chocolate cake) using 14 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gateau Chocolat (Bittersweet Chocolate Cake):
- Make ready of Gateau Chocolat.
- Take 135 g (4.8 oz) of couverture chocolate, cacao 56%.
- Make ready 75 g (2.6 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, 1/4 us cup) heavy cream.
- Prepare 42 g of (1.5 oz, 4.7 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Get 55 g of (1.9 oz, 9 Tbsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Make ready 4 of egg yolks.
- Make ready 50 g of (1.8 oz, 1/4 us cup) granulated sugar, for egg yolk.
- Make ready 5 of egg whites.
- Get 100 g of (3.5 oz, 1/2 us cup) granulated sugar, for egg white.
- Prepare of powdered sugar for dusting.
- Get of Topping.
- Take of whipped heavy cream (no sugar added).
- Take of mint.
Instructions to make Gateau Chocolat (Bittersweet Chocolate Cake):
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/DeSZPAIVjL4.
- Grease the pan with unsalted butter. Line the pan with parchment paper. Set aside..
- Cut the unsalted butter into thin or small pieces, and put them in a bowl. Add chocolate (small pieces) into the bowl with the butter..
- Put the cake flour and cocoa powder into a bowl. Mix well while crushing lumps; set aside. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392F..
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. (4 egg yolks, 5 egg whites) Put the egg white in a large bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge..
- Add granulated sugar to the egg yolks. Mix it for 2 mins until whitish and heavy. Set aside..
- Pour water into a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Place the bowl with chocolate and butter on the top of the pot. Place the bowl so as not to touch the hot water directly (to prevent separating). Wait for 30 sec..
- Melt the chocolate and butter until smooth. Warm the heavy cream until it comes out steam lightly. (until around 50℃ / 122F), microwave it at 500W for 40-60 sec..
- Add the warmed heavy cream to the chocolate in 4-5 parts. Mix well until combined each time. If the cream is too hot, the chocolate may separate, so be careful. Takedown the bowl. Takedown the pot too, and set aside the pot for later use..
- Mix the egg yolk mixture lightly. Add half of the melted chocolate. Mix it with a whisk until combined..
- Add the other half. Mix it until glossy for around 1 min. Place it on the pot to prevent it from getting cold..
- Take the egg white out from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed until whitish and fluffy..
- Add half of the granulated sugar. Whip it on high speed until heavy. Add the remaining sugar. Whip it on high speed until the peak hangs down deeply..
- Whip slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Mix the chocolate mixture lightly. Add the meringue in 4 parts. Stir well with a whisk until combined at 1st addition..
- And then sift half of the dry ingredients over. Stir well until smooth..
- Meringue; 2nd addition, stir roughly until marble-ish..
- Sift the remaining dry ingredients over. Stir well until smooth..
- Meringue; 3rd addition, mix the top lightly, and scoop the batter up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping. Continue to scoop until almost combined..
- Meringue; 4th addition, mix in the same way as the 3rd addition until combined. And then use a spatula to scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl, and fold it..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40-45 mins until the top of your cake crack..
- Drop the freshly baked cake lightly about 2 times. Let it cool as it is for about 4 hours. It'll slowly go down..
- Remove the cake from the pan. Peel the paper gently. Use plastic wrap to wrap it double. Let it sit in a fridge for 1-2 days..
- Dust the cake with powdered sugar. Top with whipped heavy cream and mint. Done!! This cake has a strong bitter taste on the first day. You should sit in a fridge for 1-2 days to get a nice mild flavor. The second day is my favorite..
- (The best-by date is about 4 days. When storing, wrap it with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge. If you want to get a soft texture, let it sit at room temperature, or warm a little with a microwave.).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food gateau chocolat (bittersweet chocolate cake) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!