Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake.
Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake is food healthy is something all of us would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Aleatha, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, dark chocolate mug/ramekin cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have dark chocolate mug/ramekin cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 4 tsp of scant stevia.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dark cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/16 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of apple sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of scant lemon juice.
- Take 1/8 of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake:
- Preheat the oven 350F.
- Grease the ramekin by wiping it a paper towel with a bit of oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and combine well. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 30-seconds to a minute..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dark chocolate mug/ramekin cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!