Japanese Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake.
Japanese Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake is choices healthy is something all of us would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, japanese chocolate swiss roll cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Japanese Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese chocolate swiss roll cake using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake:
- Prepare of Sponge Cake.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Get 80 g of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 40 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 15 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate Whipped Cream.
- Take 8 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 10 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Japanese Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a parchment paper.
- Heat water in a large pot (ensure that your pot is big enough to place your mixing bowl in) over the stove. Remove the pot from the stove right before the water starts simmering.
- Put the eggs and sugar in the mixing bowl. Place the mixing bowl over the pot and start beating it using an electric hand whisk. When the mixture reaches body temperature, remove it from the pot and continue beating the mixture until it reaches a soft peak..
- Microwave the milk for 5-10 seconds to warm it up a bit.
- Put the milk inside the mixture and hand whisk it until blended.
- Sift half the cocoa powder and the flour into the mixing bowl and hand whisk until well combined. Repeat with the rest of the flour and cocoa powder. Make sure it's well combined..
- Pour the mixture into your baking pan. If there are air bubbles in your baking mixture, drop the pan to release the bubbles. Make sure the batter is evenly spread across the pan..
- Bake the cake for about 12-14 minutes. Check the cake around 10 min, make sure the bottom doesn't overcook. The top should spring back softly..
- While the cake is baking, you can start making the chocolate whipped cream.
- Place the cocoa powder, sugar, and heavy cream into a bowl. Whip the ingredients together with an electric hand whisk until it reaches stiff peaks. Leave it aside.
- Once the cake is done, remove it and drop it once again so that the cake does not shrink. Set the cake aside to cool down a bit but not completely cool because it will be difficult to roll. You need to roll the cake while it is still warm or else it will crack..
- Flip the cake while it is still warm by placing a parchment paper and a baking tray on top and then flipping it over. Gently peel off the parchment paper..
- While the cake is still warm, carefully roll the cake with the parchment paper and then set aside for it to cool down to room temperature. Make sure it cools down completely before applying the whipped cream or else the cream will melt..
- After the cake is cooled, spread the whipped cream on the cake. Make sure to spread the cream thinner near the end of the cake and thicker near the beginning so that the cream doesn't spill over when it gets rolled up again..
- Carefully re-roll the cake with the cream tightly with parchment paper and plastic wrap..
- Place the cake in the fridge for at least an hour to chill before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food japanese chocolate swiss roll cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!