Mother’s Cassava Cake.
Mother’s Cassava Cake is eating healthy is something all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Channell, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mother’s cassava cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mother’s Cassava Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mother’s Cassava Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mother’s cassava cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mother’s Cassava Cake:
- Take of Cake.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Make ready 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1 can of condensed milk.
- Take 2 packs of defrosted shredded cassava.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 1 can of condensed.
- Make ready 1 can of coconut milk (drained).
Instructions to make Mother’s Cassava Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 deg..
- Combine the Cake ingredients in a mixer until fully incorporated..
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, mix the Topping ingredients and keep stirring until thickened. Set aside..
- Oil a half sheet foil/pan and pour the cake batter about 3/4ths high, leaving space for the topping. Bake for 45mins or until a toothpick comes out dry. Keep the oven on..
- Remove from oven. Pour roughly 1/4th inch of the Topping and smooth it out..
- Bake for another 30 mins. Then broil lightly..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mother’s cassava cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!