5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless). Try this easy and quick recipe at home. Eggless Chocolate Cake in Microwave Oven Recipe. Chocolate Truffle Cake,Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless and without oven,eggless chocolate sponge.
So I made this Eggless Chocolate cake in a mug and I have to confess not even in my wildest dreams I ever thought that this easy chocolate cake would be as There is absolutely no mess because the entire mixing takes place in a single mug and takes exactly five minutes from start to finish. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again This chocolate mug cake IS FOR YOU!!
5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) is eating natural and organic is anything all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Try this easy and quick recipe at home. Eggless Chocolate Cake in Microwave Oven Recipe. Chocolate Truffle Cake,Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless and without oven,eggless chocolate sponge.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless):
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cocoa powder/ 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of granulated sugar, to taste.
- Get 3 tbsp of milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional).
This easy chocolate mug cake is made with flaked almonds and no egg. It is ready in a few minutes and perfect if you're dying for something sweet. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
Steps to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless):
- In a mug, melt the butter. (If using chocolate chips, melt it with the butter and do everything else the same but omit the cocoa powder.).
- Add in the cocoa powder to the hot butter and mix with a fork till there are no more lumps. (This is called blooming and is done to intensify the flavour of the cocoa powder.).
- Next, add in the sugar and mix again then the milk. Mix everything together..
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined and a smooth batter forms..
- Microwave the mug cake for about a minute or at most 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on how fudgy you like it..
- Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Enjoy!.
This microwave chocolate cake recipe is a great idea to make something sweet in a jiffy post-dinner just for you or for your family. You can skip all the frosting and decorations and simply add a dollop of chilled ice cream to the warm cake and dig right in!! The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! An eggless chocolate cake for those people who are allergic to eggs. My chocolate cravings are the strangest thing.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!