Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried). My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!
Cheese and chicken, the perfect combination? Freshly grated parmesan cheese is what really sets these off to a whole other level of awesome. 🙂. For taking mere minutes to throw together the results are impressive.
Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) is eating healthy is something all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Lucan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy parmesan chicken (fried). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!
Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy parmesan chicken (fried) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried):
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 24 oz of Del Monte Traditional spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1-1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Get of Oregano.
- Get of Onion powder.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
If you're looking for an better alternative to frying chicken in tons of oil, this is the closest thing I've found. Oh, how we love chicken parmesan—chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and baked until the cheese is bubbly and melts into every nook and cranny. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Chicken Parmesan also known as Chicken Parmigiana is a dish consisting of breaded chicken that's pan fried then covered in tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan.
Instructions to make Cheesy Parmesan Chicken (fried):
- Cut chicken breast in half, long way, down the middle (like hot dog bun).
- Add 1 cup of flour into mixing bowl and seasonings basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- In another bowl beat up 2 eggs..
- Add about 1 cup or maybe a little more, to a skillet and heat up.
- Dip your chicken in egg, coating both sides, let the excess egg drip off a bit, and transfer the chicken to the flour batter. Flip it, coating both sides, make sure there is no bare spots, you want the batter coating the whole chicken breast. (If you have to sprinkle on some of the batter to any bare spots and pat it on there, I usually do this anyways to the whole thing.) After that lift it up and let any excess flour fall back into the bowl. Don't shake it though..
- Carefully place the coated chicken breasts into the heated up oil in your skillet, let it cook a little on one side and flip to the other side(I use my spatula and a fork to flip mine) After I flip it, I usually poke it 2-3x with my fork, one on opposite ends and in the middle, to help it cook all the way through, faster. And I occasionally flip it and take it out when it's golden brown and the meat is white. I usually cut it, on the thickest part..
- Do previous step with all chicken breasts..
- Pour 24oz can of spaghetti sauce in a small pot, add in seasonings, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Heat it up, until it starts to bubble and boil. And turn it off. (We just need it hot enough to melt the cheese.).
- Put the fried chicken on a serving plate, put some spaghetti sauce over top of it, add the fiesta blend shredded cheese and parmesean cheese..
- Serve with a side and veggies or a pasta, or even by itself because it's filling..
When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. In our opinion, for the ultimate chicken parm, yes, you need to fry. But that's not to say baked chicken parm isn't But with chicken parm (or anything cheesy and tomato-saucey), we love to serve something green, not just. Mix together parmesan cheese and garlic powder on a plate. Tender pan fried parmesan crusted chicken breasts coated in panko breadcrumbs and cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy parmesan chicken (fried) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!