Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake.
Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake is food natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Taundra, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dulce de leche “ant hill” cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dulce de leche “ant hill” cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake:
- Take 5 of Eggs.
- Take 150 g of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare 150 g of Tapioka Starch.
- Take 500 g of Granulated Sugar.
- Take 500 ml of Hot Water.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Take 100 ml of Dulce De Lecke.
- Get 200 g of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Instructions to make Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. Mix together the dry ingredients, whisk them well and then set it aside. In a saucepan over low heat, caramelize the sugar until it turns dark, golden brown..
- Slowly and carefully pour the hot water into the caramel. Then stir it until the caramel dissolves into the water and becomes a thin syrup. Remove it from the heat and set it aside to let it cool completely. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs (do not over whip the eggs) then add in the condensed milk, dulce de Leche and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Then mix gently..
- Then add in the dry ingredients and melted butter and continue to mix it well..
- Lastly, add in the caramel syrup and mix it well. If the batter looks clumpy, you can pass it through a sieve to remove the clumps. Pour the batter over a cake pan with a strainer. Bake it for about 50 minutes to 1 hour or check if it’s ready by using the toothpick method..
- Remove cake from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature. Cut the cake and see the tunnels of the Ant hill. Enjoy! 😉.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dulce de leche “ant hill” cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!