Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]. Making double chocolate mousse cake with oreo white chocolate and dark chocolate mousse layer. It's an eggless no-bake recipe that simply uses gelatin to. I made mousse cake with dark chocolate cream and Oreo mixed white chocolate cream.
Now arrange oreo cookies over it. Chocolate Mousse Cake is every chocolate lover's dream! This no-bake dessert is perfect for special occasions but so easy and quick to make from scratch..to make your own No Bake Oreo Chocolate Peanut Butter Icebox cake!
Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] is choices healthy is anything all of us want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo chocolate mousse cake [no-bake]. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Making double chocolate mousse cake with oreo white chocolate and dark chocolate mousse layer. It's an eggless no-bake recipe that simply uses gelatin to. I made mousse cake with dark chocolate cream and Oreo mixed white chocolate cream.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo chocolate mousse cake [no-bake] using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]:
- Prepare of Crust base.
- Take 100 g of oreo with the filling.
- Get 20 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready of Oreo white chocolate mousse.
- Make ready 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- Get 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Get 100 g of white chocolate, chopped small.
- Take 60 g of milk.
- Take 10 g of oreo without the filling.
- Make ready 90 g of whipping cream.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate mousse.
- Get 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- Get 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Make ready 100 g of dark chocolate, chopped small.
- Get 60 g of milk.
- Take 90 g of whipping cream.
- Make ready 12 g (1 tbsp) of granulated sugar.
The mousse has at that signature peanut butter taste with a hint of chocolate. The Oreo crust and of ingredients and simple instructions on how to make this delicious No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Icebox Cake recipe. Take mousse cake out of the freezer. Spread dark chocolate over the surface of the mousse layer (the surface has already hardened a bit, enough to withstand the While dark chocolate is still wet, swirl in the white chocolate mixture to form a pattern.
Instructions to make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]:
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin (Remove the filling if you are using rolling pin. Add it back after the biscuits are finely crushed). Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter..
- Transfer the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold or loose-bottom pan. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible. Refrigerate while you prepare the mousse layer..
- Oreo white chocolate mousse: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- Bring the milk to a simmer. Pour it into the bowl of white chocolate. Immerse the chocolate fully and let sit for 1-2 minutes before stirring to combine. If the chocolate is not fully melted, microwave for 10 seconds or heat the bowl over a pot of simmering water..
- Add the bloomed gelatin into the hot chocolate mixture. Stir until fully melted. The mixture should be smooth with no lumps..
- Crush 10 more grams of oreo biscuit. Add to the chocolate mixture and combine well..
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream until thickened. Then combine well with the chocolate mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared crust base. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Dark chocolate mousse: Follow same procedure as the oreo white chocolate mousse. As for the sugar, add it to the whipping cream then beat until thickened..
- Pour the dark chocolate mousse over the chilled oreo white chocolate mousse. Spread the top evenly with an offset spatula. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight..
- To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
Freeze for an hour; then transfer to refrigerator. Chocolate Marshmallow Mousse Cake aka a chocolate lovers dream. First there's the Oreo cookie base, which is always a This is one No Bake Chocolate Marshmallow Mousse Cake to remember. And THAT chocolate mousse is no ordinary chocolate mousse – it's. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hard not to fall in love with it from the first bite.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo chocolate mousse cake [no-bake] recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!