Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake. Raspberries with white chocolate is a flavor marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this combo in this decadent, showstopping cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate buttercream, fresh raspberries, and raspberry jam.
You basically make white chocolate ganache and carefully stir in some whipped cream to lighten it up. It's just enough lightness without sacrificing the white chocolate flavor. For this white chocolate raspberry cake instead of vegetable oil can we add butter? if yes how much quantity of butter.
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake is food natural is something we all wish to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Markida, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, raspberry-white chocolate cream cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Raspberries with white chocolate is a flavor marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this combo in this decadent, showstopping cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate buttercream, fresh raspberries, and raspberry jam.
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have raspberry-white chocolate cream cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- Prepare of Raspberry Filling.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of butter or margarine.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. of almond extract.
- Take of Red food color, if desired.
- Take of Cake.
- Take 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Gold Medal all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1 2/3 cups of whipping cream.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- Get of White Chocolate Frosting.
- Make ready 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped.
- Make ready 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- Make ready 2 Tbs. of butter or margarine, softened.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of almond extract.
This white chocolate raspberry cake is the perfect balance of tart & sweet! I used my vanilla cake as a starting point, and did quite a few rounds of recipe testing. I found that using sour cream in place of buttermilk gave these cake layers a wonderful texture and a more neutral taste. White chocolate and raspberry are one of the greatest dynamic duos of all time.
Instructions to make Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake:
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed..
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour..
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time..
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake..
Their complementary flavors are used fully with this White Chocolate This pretty cake is awesome for any occasion but especially perfect for a baby or bridal shower. Pair it with white chocolate cream cheese frosting and. Prepare White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Top with raspberries just before serving. White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting White Chocolate Raspberry Cake (Nothing Bundt Cakes Copycat).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food raspberry-white chocolate cream cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!