Norwegian Kransekake🇳🇴 “Wreath Cake”.
Norwegian Kransekake🇳🇴 “Wreath Cake” is choices healthy is anything all of us want to do, although it is hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, norwegian kransekake🇳🇴 “wreath cake”. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Norwegian Kransekake🇳🇴 “Wreath Cake” is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Norwegian Kransekake🇳🇴 “Wreath Cake” is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have norwegian kransekake🇳🇴 “wreath cake” using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Norwegian Kransekake🇳🇴 “Wreath Cake”:
- Make ready of Ring Cake.
- Prepare 500 g of Ground Almond.
- Take 500 g of Icing Sugar (shifted).
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of White Flour.
- Make ready 3 of Egg whites (beaten).
- Take 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready of Icing.
- Take 300 g of Icing Sugar (shifted).
- Prepare 2 of Egg whites (beaten).
Instructions to make Norwegian Kransekake🇳🇴 “Wreath Cake”:
- Preheat your oven to 410°F(210°C). In the stand mixer, place the egg whites, icing sugar and vanilla extract then start mixing it on low to medium speed until throughly combined. The dough must be firm but not dry and feel just a little sticky but not sticky enough that it sticks onto your fingers. Shape the dough into a ball. Cover it with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator overnight..
- Grease the ring moulds with some melted butter and sprinkle some flour on them. The moulds should only be covered with a thin layer of flour. You can use a meat grinder or roll the dough into rolls the width of your finger and sit them in the mould..
- Roll the dough and combine the ends of the dough together to make the rings. Repeat with the remaining pieces of dough until you have 6 moulds each containing 3 circles of dough. While you are doing that, keep the dough covered with kitchen towel so that it does not dry out. Put the moulds on a baking tray and bake it in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove it from the oven and leave it to cool on the moulds until they get hard. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For the icing, mix egg whites and icing sugar until it has a smooth consistency. Once the rings have cooled, organize the Kransekake by ring sizes to build the tower and pipe the icing onto the rings into thin, zig-zag like patterns. Repeat with the remaining rings until your tower is complete. Enjoy!😉.
- Note: Kransekake can be stored frozen for a up to a month..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food norwegian kransekake🇳🇴 “wreath cake” recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!