Old Fashioned German Apple Cake.
Old Fashioned German Apple Cake is food natural is anything we all want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, old fashioned german apple cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Old Fashioned German Apple Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Old Fashioned German Apple Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have old fashioned german apple cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned German Apple Cake:
- Make ready 4 cups of apples, peeled and chopped.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready To taste of Cinnamon and nutmeg, for topping.
- Take of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Make ready 8 oz. of pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of butter, melted.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Old Fashioned German Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a mixer beat together sugar, oil and eggs..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together in separate bowl..
- Slowly incorporate into mixer of wet ingredients..
- Fold in the chopped apples..
- Place cake mixture into a greased 9×13 dish..
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before making frosting..
- Once cake has cooled completely, make your frosting by adding the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar to mixer until well combined..
- Spread evenly over cake..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food old fashioned german apple cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!