German Chocolate Cake.
German Chocolate Cake is eating healthy is anything we all wish to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Jeffey, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, german chocolate cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
German Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. German Chocolate Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook german chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make German Chocolate Cake:
- Take of Cake.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of Package baker's German sweet chocolate.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter.
- Make ready 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of eggs, separated.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take of Frosting.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of evaporated milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of slightly beaten egg yolks.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 2 cups of shredded coconut.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make German Chocolate Cake:
- Melt chocolate with water, you can do this by combining ingredients and microwaving them in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals stirring in-between..
- Cream butter and sugar. Next beat in egg yolks..
- Stir in chocolate and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix in flour baking soda and salt..
- Beat in flour mixture, alternating with the buttermilk..
- In a large bowl, beat egg white until stiff peaks form, fold into batter..
- Pour batter into a greased/nonstick 9×13 pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Oven temp: 350 degrees..
- While the cake is cooking in the oven, combine evaporated milk, sugar, slightly beaten egg yolks, butter or margarine, and vanilla in a saucepan. It should take about 20 minutes. Stir constantly. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat..
- Stir in shredded coconut and chopped pecans. Cool until thick enough to spread. Makes 4-1/4 cups..
- Once everything is cool, frost cake and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food german chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!