Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake).
Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake) is choices natural and organic is anything we all want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Esgar, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kue lapis bunga (flower layer cake). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kue lapis bunga (flower layer cake) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake):
- Get of Liquid ingredients:.
- Make ready 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 500 ml of water.
- Get 300 gr of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of pandan leaves.
- Get of Dry ingredients: (mix together in a bowl).
- Take 250 gr of sago flour.
- Prepare 125 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Additional ingredient :.
- Get of red food coloring.
Steps to make Kue Lapis Bunga (Flower Layer Cake):
- Boil all liquid ingredients only until the sugar dissolves. Stir continuously. Remove from the heat. Set aside until it’s warm..
- Gradually pour the warm liquid into a bowl filled with dry ingredients, stirring evenly using a whisk. Strain..
- Divide the batter into two equal parts. Add red food coloring into 1 part. Mix well..
- This is the most important step to do: Cover the lid of the steamer with a kitchen towel to prevent condensation from the lid from falling on to the steamed cake. Fill the steamer with water (below the steaming plate). Cover the steamer with the lid and slowly bring water to boil..
- Prepare the flower mold. Lightly brush the inside of the mold with cooking oil..
- Pour 1 tsp of white batter into the flower molds. Steam for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Pour 3 tsp of red batter into the flower molds. Steam for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Pour 3 tsp of white batter into the flower molds. Steam for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Lastly, pour 3 tsp of red batter into the flower molds. Steam for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat. Let it cool..
- Remove flower layer cake from the molds. Serve it with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Yum 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kue lapis bunga (flower layer cake) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!