Oatmeal Cake. Healthy Oatmeal Carrot CakeToday I'm going to show you how to make healthy carrot cake. This healthy cake recipe is also no-sugar, no flour. If you like cakes and desserts but worried about your diet, this healthy oatmeal cake with dried fruits may be the solution for you.
First you'll add the boiling water to the oats and let them soak until the mixture cools. This DELICIOUS Oatmeal Cake is an old-fashioned cake made with rolled oats and a delicious coconut almond topping. As they say, "an oldie, but a goodie"!
Oatmeal Cake is food natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Maral, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oatmeal cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oatmeal Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Healthy Oatmeal Carrot CakeToday I'm going to show you how to make healthy carrot cake. This healthy cake recipe is also no-sugar, no flour. If you like cakes and desserts but worried about your diet, this healthy oatmeal cake with dried fruits may be the solution for you.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal cake using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cake:
- Make ready of Oatmeal.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Get 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Get of Cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get of Topping.
- Take 1/4 cup of half & half.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of coconut.
- Get 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- Take of powder sugar.
The cake is more spectacular served with the restaurant's homemade caramel ice cream. My husband always raved about the Oatmeal cake he grew up with so I had to make it. This delicious oatmeal cake topped with coconut and nuts mixture is perfect for anytime dessert. Lightly chocolatey, super moist, studded with chocolate chips, and topped with Add water to oatmeal and let stand for a few minutes.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cake:
- Pour 1 1/4 cups boiling water over 1 cup oatmeal and a stick of butter. Let stand for 20 minutes..
- Beat together eggs and sugar, then add oatmeal mixture. Add all additional ingredients for the cake and mix well..
- Pour cake mix into a greased 9×13 inch pan..
- Toss ingredients for topping together in a separate bowl (not including powdered sugar). Before baking, sprinkle topping gently over cake. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Once the cake is cooled 30 minutes dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy.
Once oats are soft, add oats/water mixture to. When you make this oatmeal cake, it will take you back to your childhood. This recipe is full of delicious nostalgia, see how you can make it yourself. This Oatmeal Cake is a perfect dessert for any time of year. Moist and delicious, topped with Steel cut, old fashioned, quick…steamed, baked, in cookies, and in cake!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oatmeal cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!