Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Old Fashioned Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a one of my all-time favorites! The perfect summer dessert for using up leftover zucchini. Moist spiced zucchini cake topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
This simple cake comes together very quickly and easily. For an even simpler cake you can serve the cake plain without the cream cheese frosting. This Zucchini Cake is a deliciously spiced, moist cake studded with hidden pieces of zucchini and covered with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is food natural is anything all of us want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Curley, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Old Fashioned Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a one of my all-time favorites! The perfect summer dessert for using up leftover zucchini. Moist spiced zucchini cake topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Take of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Get 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
I am head over heels crazy about this perfect summer cake! This zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting tastes so much like carrot cake, which is why. This ultra moist and delicious Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is the ultimate dessert recipe! It's probably the healthiest cake you'll ever make!
Steps to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well..
- Add zucchini..
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined..
- Place mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl..
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired..
You'll fall in love with my easy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread! Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. A delicious spiced zucchini cake topped with thick, fluffy cream cheese frosting- the perfect dessert! This recipe will quickly become a family favorite. This is probably one of the best zucchini cakes I have ever had.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!