Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll).
Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) is food natural is whatever all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Narin, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll) using 22 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll):
- Take of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- Take of Sponge Cake (Chiffon Cake).
- Take 4 of egg yolks (80g, 2.8 oz).
- Get 35 g (3 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for egg yolk.
- Make ready 45 g (3.7 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- Get 65 g of (4 + 1/3 Tbsp) milk.
- Prepare 105 g of cake flour (3.7 oz).
- Take 4 of egg whites (160g, 5.6 oz).
- Prepare 65 g (5.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for egg white.
- Take of Cheese Cream.
- Take 100 g (3.5 oz) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for cream cheese.
- Take 200 g of (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- Get 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready of Coffee Syrup.
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of boiling water.
- Get 2 Tbsp of instant coffee.
- Take 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of rum.
- Make ready of For dusting.
- Get of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
Steps to make Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll):
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/6rkKh3Fvt30.
- 【For Chiffon Cake】Sift the cake flour twice. Put the egg yolk in a large bowl. Put the egg white in another large bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Add granulated sugar to the egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk until whitish and heavy. Pour the oil little by little in it while stirring. Make it smooth. (Emulsify it.).
- Warm the milk with a microwave to body temperature. Pour it little by little in the egg yolk mixture while stirring..
- Add cake flour and stir it until powderiness disappears. And then mix strongly and speedy 20-30 times until heavy a little..
- Take the egg white out from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed..
- When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts. Whip it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whip slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Add the meringue to egg yolk batter in 3-4 parts. Stir well until smooth at 1st addition..
- From the next addition, mix the top lightly, and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping. Mix well until combined and smooth. Use a spatula to scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl, and fold it..
- Pour it into a baking sheet, and flatten it. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 18 mins. After baking, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out from the sheet, and let it cool; set aside..
- 【For Cheese Cream】Put the cream cheese in a bowl. Mix it until smooth. Add granulated sugar. Mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add granulated sugar and lemon juice to the heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until soft peaks form, on low speed..
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese in 3-4 times, and fold it until combined. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For Coffee Syrup】Add instant coffee to hot water, and stir well. Add granulated sugar, and stir to melt the sugar. Add rum and mix well..
- 【Let's finish up!】Brush both sides of the cake with the syrup, and use up the syrup..
- Spread a plastic wrap over the cake and turn it over. Cut off the edge (end of rolling) at an angle..
- Spread the cheese cream over the sponge..
- Roll the cake. Roll it up tightly at the beginning. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Wrap it with parchment paper. And then seal it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying. Let it sit in a fridge overnight to make the sponge moist. (It's OK 3 hours as well.).
- Sprinkle cocoa powder. It's all done!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!