Oreo ice cream cake. Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! I'm Jessica, a pastry chef in training, and I'm all about taking whisks *pun intended*. Join me on a sweet journey by.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
Oreo ice cream cake is eating healthy is something all of us want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo ice cream cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo ice cream cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Oreo ice cream cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! I'm Jessica, a pastry chef in training, and I'm all about taking whisks *pun intended*. Join me on a sweet journey by.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo ice cream cake:
- Take 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Make ready of Cool Whip Divided.
- Get of Hot Fudge.
- Make ready of Oreos (crushed) divided.
Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. You do not need to remove the cream from the Oreo center. We are crushing the full Oreo. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!
Steps to make Oreo ice cream cake:
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake. Spread the softened ice cream over the cookies.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oreo ice cream cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!