Pandan Roll Cake. An extremely simple version with less ingredients for making a pandan roll cake. The filling for this roll cake is my homemade srikaya pandan (coconut jam). An extremely simple version with less ingredients for making a pandan roll cake.
This Pandan Swiss Roll Cake is made with fresh pandan juice, no artificial flavour or colouring are added. Ingredients for meringue Recipe: Pandan Rolled Cake – Bánh cuộn lá dứa.
Pandan Roll Cake is choices natural and organic is something we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pandan roll cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
An extremely simple version with less ingredients for making a pandan roll cake. The filling for this roll cake is my homemade srikaya pandan (coconut jam). An extremely simple version with less ingredients for making a pandan roll cake.
Pandan Roll Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pandan Roll Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pandan roll cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pandan Roll Cake:
- Take of Pandan Extract.
- Make ready 40 of pandan leaves.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Make ready of Cake.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Get 40 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- Make ready 45 g of caster sugar.
- Get 26 g of rapeseed oil or other neutral oil.
- Take 30 ml of fresh pandan extract.
- Make ready 50 g of plain flour + 10g corn flour, sifted.
- Prepare of Pandan Whipped Cream.
- Take 200 ml of whipping cream.
- Make ready 20 ml of fresh pandan extract.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of icing sugar, sifted.
Steps to make Pandan Roll Cake:
- To make the pandan extract, chop pandan leaves and place in a food processor with 500ml cool water..
- Blend till finely chopped and strain the liquid with a muslin bag into a glass jar. Place the juice in the fridge overnight. The concentrated extract will settle at the bottom. Only this layer is used, the top layer of diluted pandan water can be discarded. You should get 50mls of concentrated extract..
- The next day, make the cake. Preheat your oven to 200C fan setting. Line a 28cm x 28cm tray with baking parchment..
- Place the egg yolks and 40g sugar into a metal bowl set on top of a pan of simmering water. Whisk until it is pale and thick. Add the pandan extract, oil and sifted flours into the egg yolk mixture and mix until incorporated..
- In a clean bowl of an electric mixer, add the egg whites and whisk until frothy, then add the remaining 45g caster sugar gradually. Whisk until soft peaks are formed..
- Fold the meringue into the egg yolk mixture in three batches, mixing until just incorporated..
- Pour batter into the prepared tin. Drop the tin onto the counter to get rid of small air bubbles. Bake for 15mins. Remove from the oven. Remove the cake from the cake tin immediately onto a tea towel. Peel the parchment paper off. Roll the cake before the cake cools down to prevent too much cracking on the top. Let the cake cool completely, rolled up..
- Make the whipped cream. In a clean mixing bowl, whip the cream and sifted icing sugar until soft peaks, add the remaining pandan juice and whip till medium peaks are formed..
- Unfurl the cake and spread the whipped cream onto the cake. At this point you can also add cut up fresh fruit if you like. Roll the cake up again. Wrap in a tea towel or baking parchment to hold ita shape and refridgerate for 2 hours before serving. Dust with icing sugar to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pandan roll cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!