Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake. Chocolate Birthday Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache Frosting Chocolate Mousse & Oreo Cheesecake. ROLO Condensed Milk Buttercream Chocolate Cake Chocolate Drip Vanilla Pudding Filling. Delicious birthday cake for my son, enjoyed by him and his friends.
It's just like the one from childhood birthday The idea of a layered cake with chocolate frosting was inspired by Smitten Kitchen. With swirls of chocolate frosting piped on top and a few. · Chocolate Mounds Cake is a rich and decadent dessert for dinner parties and family get togethers. It's the perfect cake for coconut lovers.
Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake is eating natural and organic is something we all want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Latonda, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Chocolate Birthday Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache Frosting Chocolate Mousse & Oreo Cheesecake. ROLO Condensed Milk Buttercream Chocolate Cake Chocolate Drip Vanilla Pudding Filling. Delicious birthday cake for my son, enjoyed by him and his friends.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Prepare 6 of large or jumbo eggs (8 regular).
- Get 1 cup of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Get of Few drops of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Take 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take of Wax paper (optional, but helpful).
- Prepare 2 of 8×10 pans (can modify).
- Make ready 1-2 of milk chocolate frostings.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Make ready of Sprinkles (optional).
A nostalgic flavor combination perfect for summer BBQ's and birthdays. Making a layer cake does take a little effort ― there are multiple layers to be baked, each of which needs proper cooling before stacking it up and frosting it without it toppling over. Boozy Yellow Birthday Cake With Chocolate Frosting And Caramelized White Chocolate Ganache. Birthday cakes can sometimes look tricky to make at home but we've got lots of easy birthday cake recipes and ideas for amateur bakers to make.
Instructions to make Birthday Cake – Layered Chocolate/Sugar Cake:
- Please note that the pictures were taken while making half of this cake..
- Preheat oven to 350’F..
- Combine eggs, 1 cup sugar, and a few drops of vanilla extract. Whisk or beat on high for approximately 1-2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Add in 2 cups of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Slowly combine with spoon/spatula..
- Split mix into 2 8×10 pans with wax paper. Yes, it is very thin. Spread it out. :).
- Bake at 350’F for 7-10 minutes. You want the cake to be a little soft and spongy still. Immediately remove it from tray and let it cool for a few minutes..
- While baking, boil or microwave 1-2 cups of water and dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of sugar (proportionately 1 cup/1 tablespoon). Microwave or heat ~1/3-2/3 of frosting container in a separate bowl/mug for each layer of cake [amount depends on how much chocolate you want to add, and 1/2 vs full cake]. (See next steps below for more info)..
- Flip first cake over onto a plate/tray. [If making half of this in one pan, you can cut cake in half.].
- Ok- so here’s the unusual part… 🤷🏼♀️ Slowly pour 1/2 cup of hot sugar water on the first layer, soaking the cake completely. Next, pour your ~1/3-2/3 hot melted chocolate frosting on top. The goal is to allow the chocolate to seep into the cake..
- Once completed, repeat this process for each layer of cake placed on top. (I’m hesitant to do more than two total layers because it’s so saturated.) Place in refrigerator to cool..
- Once cool, use the remaining frosting to frost the cake. (You can trim cake first if you’d like.) Add sprinkles or decorations! Enjoy!.
Try our chocolate birthday cake recipe and novelty birthday cakes for kids, plus have a browse through our cake decorating and icing techniques. Easy and moist chocolate layer cake with smooth chocolate frosting—perfect for parties. It can be made ahead and refrigerated. Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt into large bowl; set aside. In medium bowl, whisk sugar, sour cream, oil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food birthday cake – layered chocolate/sugar cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!