Homemade Lime Rum Cake. This rum and citrus-infused cake will be your new favorite dessert! Bake the cake, brush it liberally with a buttery rum soak, then drizzle it all over with an easy-to-make glaze packed with key lime juice and zest. Tangy Key lime juice and zest blended with rum under a Key lime glaze give this moist tube cake its refreshing tropical flavors.
This rum and citrus-infused cake will be your new favorite dessert. Sweet, tart, and boozy, all in one bite! Rum Cake makes a classic holiday dessert and this easy, yet elegant rum cake recipe will quickly become a festive favorite! · This homemade Chocolate Rum Cake recipe is made from scratch–no cake mix.
Homemade Lime Rum Cake is eating natural and organic is anything we all want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Charlsey, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade lime rum cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Lime Rum Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Lime Rum Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
This rum and citrus-infused cake will be your new favorite dessert! Bake the cake, brush it liberally with a buttery rum soak, then drizzle it all over with an easy-to-make glaze packed with key lime juice and zest. Tangy Key lime juice and zest blended with rum under a Key lime glaze give this moist tube cake its refreshing tropical flavors.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade lime rum cake using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Lime Rum Cake:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 3.5 oz of instant vanilla pudding.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 stick of unsalted butter softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk room temp.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of rum (I used bacardi lime).
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Take of Cooking spray.
- Make ready of Rum soak.
- Take 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of rum.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get of Glaze.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lime juice.
This ultra moist cake is soaked in dark rum and is a chocolate-y sister to the classic. This Homemade Rum Cake is made completely from scratch, incredibly buttery, soft, and light. Today's rum cake recipe is one that's been highly requested over the last few months. I can't even tell you how many rum cakes I went through to get the winning recipe, but it was a lot!
Steps to make Homemade Lime Rum Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325°; Spray a bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- For the CAKE: In a bowl mix flour, sugar, pudding, baking powder, salt, butter, and canola oil until batter has a sand consistency; Add in milk and eggs until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into bundt pan; Smooth top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes; Then let cake cool slightly.
- For RUM SOAK: Combine butter, sugar, salt, water, and rum in a sauce pan; Bring to a boil over high heat; Reduce heat to low and simmer until it is slightly thickened.
- Transfer syrup into bowl and add vanilla and lime juice.
- With a skewer poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour syrup all over the cake small amounts at a time allowing the syrup to soak in between pours.
- Cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap and let the cake sit for AT LEAST 8 HOURS; Transfer onto cake plate.
- For LIME GLAZE: Whisk powdered sugar and lime juice together in a bowl.
- Pour the glaze on top of the cake.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food homemade lime rum cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!