Oreo Biscuit Cake. This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. I did make this Oreo biscuit cake in a pressure cooker as well however you can replicate it in an oven or even in a microwave. See recipes for Yummy Oreo biscuits cake, Oreo biscuit cake too.
This Oreo Cake Recipe / Eggless Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe is without eggs, butter, condensed milk, then too the cake has a soft, moist, rich texture and taste, the secret is buttermilk does the magic. The Best Oreo Cake Recipes on Yummly Oreo Cake, Oreo Cake, Oreo Cookie Balls – Thanksgiving Turkey.
Oreo Biscuit Cake is food natural is whatever we all want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Shaira, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oreo biscuit cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. I did make this Oreo biscuit cake in a pressure cooker as well however you can replicate it in an oven or even in a microwave. See recipes for Yummy Oreo biscuits cake, Oreo biscuit cake too.
Oreo Biscuit Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Oreo Biscuit Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oreo biscuit cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Get 2 packets of Oreo biscuits (26 biscuits).
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready as required of Chocolate (your choice).
Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake.
Steps to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Separate the cream from Oreo biscuits and grind the biscuits in mixer..
- Biscuits will be in powder form. Transfer biscuit powder in a bowl and add baking powder and mix..
- Add milk gradually to the above mixture. The consistency should be medium not too thick nor too thin..
- Transfer the batter into greased microwave safe container. Cook for 5 Min till the toothpick comes clean..
- For frosting: Take the cream in bowl (we took from biscuits) add 1tbsp of milk and mix till cream get dissolve in milk. It should not be runny..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. On a double boiler melt chocolate. Now mix chocolate to the cream and milk mixture..
- Now spread the frosting over the cake. Make sure cake should be cooled down..
- Decorate cake using sprinkles, dry fruits or with chocolate decoration..
- I prefer eating with whipped cream. Enjoy foodies..
Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits. After i tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake successfully, i kept hunting for some easy microwave cake recipes that can make wonders. #oreocakewithoutoven #easycakerecipe #biscuitcake #birthdayspecial In this video, we will see how to make an Oreo Biscuit cake with easily. See more ideas about diy bath products, cupcake cakes, slimming world recipes syn free. This is perhaps the most hassle-free recipe to satiate your sweet tooth in the.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oreo biscuit cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!