Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】. A silky caramel sauce envelopes this soft, fluffy, and incredibly bouncy cake. Visit our website for more food news, stories, and recipes. This chiffon cake is a Filipino favorite, with a yema salted caramel filling and frosting, and finished with toasted cashews.
Mocha Cake with (FOOLPROOF) Mocha Swiss Meringue Buttercream. This caramel cake starts with a basic chiffon cake. The secret to making a light, airy chiffon is to whip the egg whites really well and mix them gently into the batter.
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 is choices natural is something all of us wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A silky caramel sauce envelopes this soft, fluffy, and incredibly bouncy cake. Visit our website for more food news, stories, and recipes. This chiffon cake is a Filipino favorite, with a yema salted caramel filling and frosting, and finished with toasted cashews.
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- Prepare of ■ Chiffon batter.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks (net weight; 60g or 2.1 oz).
- Prepare 25 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for the yolk.
- Make ready 35 g (1.2 oz) of grapeseed oil.
- Take 30 ml (1 fl oz) of milk.
- Take 45 g (1.6 oz) of cake flour.
- Take 35 g (1.2 oz) of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 g (3/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- Take 4 of egg whites (net weight; 160g or 5.6 oz).
- Make ready 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar, for meringue.
- Make ready of ◎Caramel sauce, for chiffon batter.
- Get of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Make ready of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Make ready of ・ 2.5 Tbsp hot water, for last addition.
- Make ready of ■ Topping.
- Get 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Take 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Prepare of ◎Caramel sauce, for topping.
- Make ready of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Get of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Prepare of ・ 2 Tbsp water, for last addition.
- Make ready of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Golden Chiffon Cake Recipe & Video. A Chiffon Cake is a type of Foam Cake and it belongs in the same category as Sponge This Golden Chiffon Cake is the same recipe that I used to make the Strawberry Chiffon Shortcake. Only instead of baking two round cakes, for this. Chiffon cake layers are filled and frosted with rich caramel buttercream in this decadent dessert.
Instructions to make Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/5hDADsu-iGU.
- Make caramel sauce for chiffon batter. Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge turns light brown, move the pan sometimes (to heat it evenly)..
- When it turns golden brown or steam rises strongly, turn off the heat quickly. Add 2.5 Tbsp hot water to it. Please be careful as the hot caramel might splatter on you. Pour the caramel sauce into a container; set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put egg yolks in a bowl and put egg whites in another bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Warm the caramel sauce, milk, and grapeseed oil in hot water on extremely low heat; set aside..
- Make egg yolk batter. Put egg yolks in a bowl and add granulated sugar to it. Mix it with a whisk until whitish or heavy..
- Pour the grapeseed oil little by little in it while stirring. Pour the milk and caramel sauce in the same way. Mix well and set aside..
- Make meringue. Take the egg white from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts..
- Whisk it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whisk slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + bread flour + baking powder) over the egg yolk mixture. It's better to sift it once beforehand you sift it over the egg mixture. Mix well. When powderiness disappears, mix strongly or speedy 20-30 times..
- Add the meringue in 3 pars. Stir well at 1st addition. From the next addition, mix the top lightly and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping..
- Mix well until combined or smooth. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl and fold it..
- Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Stir it with a bamboo skewer to stick the batter to the side and the tube. Hold down the tube and drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40 mins. After baking, Drop it lightly one time and upside down quickly. Let it cool thoroughly. (3 hours or more).
- Remove the cake from the pan. Push down the side of the cake to half the height. Push down around the tube..
- Turn the mold upside down. Rotate the pan while holding down the bottom pan and lift the side pan..
- Push the side of the cake to peel off the cake bottom from the pan..
- Whisk heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft-peak. Make caramel sauce for topping..
- Slice cake and serve it with whisked cream and caramel sauce. It's all done!!.
There's no elaborate piping required; the cake is cleverly decorated with store-bought malted milk balls, plus easy-to-make chocolate curls and caramel dots. Ube chiffon cake is light, airy and melts-in-your-mouth. Try this no-fail recipe for a vibrant purple and delicious ube cake everyone will love. (Looking for a recipe for ube cake with frosting? Check out this delicious ube purple yam cake frosted with the most delightful ube Swiss meringue buttercream.) I have tried a couple of Chiffon cake recipes and found this one easiest and the cake is great. If you have a stand mixer try to beat egg whites with it while you whisk your egg yolks and flour in another bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and
share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!