Semolina Cake with Cream. A gloriously creamy and moist semolina cake, stuffed with luscious cream drizzled with syrup then topped with nuts. Cream filled basbousa is moist, spongy, sweet and. Welcome to today's video where I will show you an easy and healthy recipe for Semolina Cake with some ice cream on the side.
Using an electric mixer, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. With the mixer running, add the egg. While the cake is cooling, beat the cream cheese.
Semolina Cake with Cream is food natural and organic is something we all wish to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, semolina cake with cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Semolina Cake with Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Semolina Cake with Cream is something that I have loved my entire life.
A gloriously creamy and moist semolina cake, stuffed with luscious cream drizzled with syrup then topped with nuts. Cream filled basbousa is moist, spongy, sweet and. Welcome to today's video where I will show you an easy and healthy recipe for Semolina Cake with some ice cream on the side.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have semolina cake with cream using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Semolina Cake with Cream:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of smith semolina.
- Make ready 2 can of nestle cream (160g).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready of Toppings:.
- Make ready 1 of pck thick cream (125ml).
- Take of Almond nuts (whole/sliced).
- Make ready of Sauce:.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
Our semolina cake recipes are deliciously easy to make, yet uniquely impressive. Semolina cakes have a lovely texture that is distinctly different than cakes make with plain flour. Find recipes for Greek semolina cake, orange semolina cake and more. It can also be enjoyed plain with some cream @Mona: You can freeze it and use for more mafroukeh, for one.
Instructions to make Semolina Cake with Cream:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Stir using hand mixer or hand stirring only. Mix it very well..
- In a baking tray,wipe tahina if you have, if don't have just wipe oil. Then put the mixture and put nut and cream. (As you shown in picture).
- Then put inside the oven of 20-30 minutes with the heat of 180°c. Until brown..
- In another place., put milk and sugar in a cooking pot then put in fire,wait until boil once then take it out. Put this over the cake..
- Put Rose flower and pistacio powder for design. And for extra smell and taste..
- This are the picture of thick cream and tahina..
You can also make a cake with it, by adding it to your regular cake batter recipe. Semolina cake is a popular Middle Eastern recipe with an ancient history behind its preparation. I decided to make this semolina cake because I discovered the delicious Turkish Revani and Egyptian Basbousa. Both of them are semolina cake recipes with minor differences between them. Samali is a traditional Greek semolina dessert, flavoured with mastic and drenched in syrup.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food semolina cake with cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!