Creamy Loaded Potato Soup.
Creamy Loaded Potato Soup is choices healthy is whatever we all wish to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Farida, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy loaded potato soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Loaded Potato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Loaded Potato Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy loaded potato soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Take 1/2 pound of bacon cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 6 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 cups of whole milk.
- Take 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 5 of large potatoes cut into small cubes. Less than an inch.
- Get 2 cups of Cheddar cheese shredded.
- Take of Fresh or dried chives, optional.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Creamy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and fry until crispy..
- Use the rendered bacon dripping to cook the diced onion until translucent..
- Add garlic and stir intil fragrant. Remove from heat..
- In dutch oven or stock pot, add the chicken broth, diced potatoes, onion, garlic..
- Bring to a soft boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender.Lower heat to simmer..
- Put 6 tablespoons of butter in skillet and melt. Add 1/3 cup flour and stir until smooth. Cook about 3 minutes to get rid of raw flour taste..
- Add the whole milk to the rue mixture. Cook until thick and bubbly..
- Add the rue to the simmering pot with broth. Stir and simmer until slightly thickened..
- Add the sour cream, heavy cream, cheese and bacon pieces. Save some bacon for garnish..
- Heat but do not boil. Serve with extra dollop of sour cream, cheese and bacon..
- I like chives in mine but its optional. Salt and pepper to taste..
- You can mash the potatoes or puree half and have a less chunky soup if you like. Plus it thickens soup more. If you like it thicker, add some instant potatoes to your thickness of choice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy loaded potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!