Sausage Lentil Vegetable Soup.
Sausage Lentil Vegetable Soup is food healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dainelle, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sausage lentil vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Lentil Vegetable Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sausage Lentil Vegetable Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sausage lentil vegetable soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Lentil Vegetable Soup:
- Get 10 cups of chicken broth (Better Than Bullion is a favorite!).
- Take 1-2 lbs of sausage (Dealers choice! I use pork, mild or hot.).
- Prepare 1 of large chopped onion (Any type will work. Use your favorite.).
- Get 3 stalks of chopped celery.
- Get 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 2 T of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 1 T of Herbs De Provence (Please try to find/use this herb combo!).
- Take 8 oz of dried lentils (Your choice, any type.).
- Make ready 2 cups of diced fresh uncooked yams.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen green peas.
- Take 2 cups of frozen (4 cups of fresh) spinach.
- Make ready 7 oz of can chopped green chilis (Mild or Hot).
- Make ready 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- Take 3 T of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 3 T of local/favorite honey.
- Prepare of Salt/Pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Sausage Lentil Vegetable Soup:
- In a large stock pot, prepare broth..
- Dice onions and celery. Mince garlic..
- In skillet, sweat the onions, celery, and garlic until the onions become slightly translucent. Add entire contents of skillet to stock pot..
- Prepare the sausage. If using links, consider taking the casings off. I do. Or, you can use loose sausage. Make small 2" meatballs and, using a large spoon, carefully drop into the boiling broth. Cook for 20 mins. on medium heat. The meat doesn't have to thoroughly cook, it just needs to firm up in the broth..
- Add the yams, peas, chili's, and Herbs De Provence. Cook for 30 mins..
- Add the lentils. Cook for 45 mins..
- Add the cider vinegar, honey, and spinach. After returning to a boil, cook for 20 min..
- If the soup has too many veggies, no harm in adding more broth. If too much broth for your taste, try adding carrots or purple potatoes. I like to serve with a warm, seedy, crusty bread..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sausage lentil vegetable soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!