Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is choices natural is something we all want to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, polenta chicken, bean & kale soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook polenta chicken, bean & kale soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 3/4 cup of coarse stone-ground yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale, stemmed, leaves torn into 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 ounce) of can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well).
- Get 4 ounces of Parmesan cheese (2 cups) plus more for garnish.
Steps to make Polenta Chicken, Bean & Kale Soup:
- Shred the meat from a rotisserie chicken in advance..
- In a large pot over medium, heat oil until shimmering. Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add 2 quarts water, then whisk in cornmeal; bring to a simmer. Add chicken, beans, kale and reduce to low; cook, uncovered for about 15 minutes. When the kale is tender, stir in Parmesan; season with salt and pepper..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food polenta chicken, bean & kale soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!