Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup.
Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup is food healthy is anything we all wish to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup:
- Make ready of For the soup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 of large shallot, sliced.
- Make ready 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 of large broccoli crowns with a few inches of stem on each one.
- Take 3 qts of chicken broth.
- Take 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chopped turnip greens.
- Get 3 sprigs of fresh tarragon.
- Prepare 1 qt of whipping cream, not heavy cream.
- Get 2 cups of grated smoked cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Cornstarch slurry…,optional.
- Take of French fried onions for garnish.
- Take of For the panini.
- Take 9 of grain whole wheat bread.
- Take of Softened butter.
- Prepare of Sliced smoked Swiss cheese.
- Take of Sliced smoked Muenster cheese.
- Prepare of Beechwood smoked ham, deli sliced.
- Prepare of Jerk spiced turkey, deli sliced.
- Get of Thin sliced sweet onion.
- Prepare of Thin sliced tomato.
- Take of Thin sliced avocado.
- Get of Mayonnaise and spicy brown mustard.
Instructions to make Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup:
- Start with the soup. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat. When heated add butter and shallots. Sauté until shallots start to caramelize. Add garlic and sauté 2 more minutes..
- Separate the broccoli stalks from the broccoli florets. Slice broccoli stalks thinly. Set aside..
- When shallots are done, add broth and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Add broccoli stalks and cook until they tenderize..
- Then add broccoli florets, turnip greens, and tarragon. Simmer until everything tenderizes..
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything in the pot until it is smooth. Add half and half. Bring back to a simmer. Stir often. add salt and pepper to taste. If you are good with the consistency, move to next step. If you feel it needs to be a little thicker, mix cold water and corn starch at a 1:1 ratio. Slowly add to simmering soup until you get desired consistency..
- Add cheddar to soup and stir until melted..
- I used a George foreman grill to cook the paninis, but in a pan works too..
- Butter the outsides of the slices of bread. On the insides, spread mayo and mustard. Next layer your desired ingredients on your sandwiches. Use a little cheese in between each layer to kind of act like glue..
- Grill or fry until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Slice sandwiches in half..
- Add soup to a bowl. Garnish with fried onions. Serve sandwiches on a plate. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!